The 2017 NEFLIN Technology Conference will be held on Friday, June 2, 2017 at the St. Johns County Convention Center at Renaissance World Golf Village Resort in St. Augustine, FL.
This all-day event will feature keynote Nicole Hennig, independent user experience professional, helping librarians & educators effectively use mobile technologies. The day will also include breakout sessions, presentations, hands-on experiences with new technologies, and a tasty lunch!
Interested in submitting a proposal for this event? Read this announcement.
Calling all member libraries!
NEFLIN invites you to submit a proposal for the members only TechSpace at the 2017 NEFLIN Technology Conference! We want to showcase member libraries as presenters and highlight the tools and technology currently used at your institutions. The goal is for all attendees to learn how different devices work with hands-on familiarization and training.
Suggested topics include: technology apps, hardware, mobile devices, software, wearables,
Complete THIS brief Proposal to apply today!
- Members will have access to the Internet.
- Access to power outlets for electricity may be limited.
- NEFLIN suggests presenters prepare a table top display with screen shots of your presentation as backup.
- TechSpace presenters must register for the 2017 NEFLIN Technology Conference.
- Presenters must bring all needed equipment such as a laptop computer, extension cords, etc.
- Presenters will be available to answer questions and allow other members the chance to explore the devices or programs being presented.
Date: Friday, June 2, 2017
Location: St. Johns County Convention Center at Renaissance World Golf Village Resort
Registration Opens April 3rd!