As part of our meeting we invite members to donate a basket to support the Jim Morris Fund.
To contribute your basket:
- Complete the ONLINE FORM
- Put together a wonderful basket. It can be a themed basket (for example cooking or travel related items), books, DVDs or CDs, a work of art, crafts, jewelry, gift cards or any items of your choice. Donations of varying values are encouraged and welcome.
- Bring it to the NEFLIN Annual Meeting if you are attending
- OR send it with someone attending the meeting,
- OR drop it off at the NEFLIN Office by Monday, September 11. (Please call 904-278-5620 or email email@example.com ahead of time so we know when to expect you).
- If you, or your library are working on putting together a basket (or baskets), and you are not ready to complete the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can plan for space at the meeting
Here are some photos of baskets from previous meetings to get you thinking.