The 2024 NEFLIN Hot Topics Conference is coming on Friday, Aprilt 26th, at the University of Florida Hilton Conference Center!
This year’s theme is “Other Duties as Required”.
NEFLIN invites you to submit a proposal to present a breakout session at the conference.
Remember reading the job description when you originally applied for your job? Was there some line like “Other duties as required” among the different tasks and responsibilities?
Fast forward to now. Does it seem like most of your job falls into that category?
We would love to hear how you have overcome challenging circumstances and forged your own trail to success! We are especially interested in presentations about the unexpected responsibilities that you have embraced and transformed into successful library services and programs.
This is the forum for sharing your story! Come to Gainesville and join your colleagues in celebration of blazing new trails.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is 5:00 PM on December 15, 2023. If your proposal is chosen you will be notified by January 31, 2024. We will send acceptance and regret notifications via email.
Questions? Contact NEFLIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your proposal by December 15, 2023.
Presenting at Hot Topics:
- Presentations should be 45 minutes in length, which includes Q&A time.
- Presentations will occur in concurrent sessions during the course of the day.
- Presenters will have access to the Internet and power outlets.
Expectations for Presenters:
- Presenters must register for the 2024 NEFLIN Hot Topics Conference.
- Presenters must be able to attend this event in person.
- Presenters will be available to answer questions at the conclusion of their presentation.