The 2022 NEFLIN Annual Meeting will take place on Friday, September 16th, from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm, at UNF’s Adam W. Herbert University Center.
The day’s agenda will include:
- Annual Reports from the NEFLIN Staff
- Keynote Presentation by Jamie Larue
- Presentation of the 2022 NEFLIN Awards
- Announcement of NEFLIN’s upcoming projects
- Innovation Project reports from NEFLIN member libraries
- Silent Auction benefitting the Jim Morris Continuing Education Fund
A detailed agenda and more information about the JMCEF Silent Auction will be added soon.
Cost to attend: $45.00 (includes a catered lunch)
Registration will close on Friday, September 2nd, unless the event reaches capacity before that date.